Do you have an interest or experience in SEO and are looking for a career in a well-established digital agency? We are looking for an energetic, confident and organized SEO Manager to add value to our Performance Marketing team.
The role holder should be able to work proactively on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working alongside colleagues and providing referral mandates and projects to our existing clients.
You will report to the SEO manager and should be hungry for anything digital. As a member of the ever-expanding team, you will be in an ideal environment to deepen your skills and knowledge by working closely with the rest of the SEO team.
You must have a genuine interest in performance marketing and SEO with a desire to excel in a busy agency environment. UNRVLD has a knowledge sharing environment and actively promotes learning within the team across different channels and topics, making it an ideal environment for the right person to help build a career in SEO.
- Review current customer websites and research SEO opportunities
- Support the day-to-day management of customer referral campaigns
- Support the creation of successful SEO strategies
- Reports on success and activities to clients
- Realization of technical SEO reviews of client sites
- Develop long-term relationships with your main customers
- Planning and implementation of awareness campaigns
- Support larger agency projects with SEO support
- Experience in an SEO or digital marketing role in agency or client side
- Basic knowledge of how SEO campaigns work
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Keen interest in performance marketing, keeping abreast of all the latest algorithm changes.
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of available SEO tools
- Good verbal and written communication
- A serious passion for the work you do and an eager attitude to learn and continually improve your knowledge and work process
- Keep up to date with the latest digital news and trends
- A basic business understanding of corporate and agency operations
- Willingness to work within a large team
- Excellent competitive salary based on your experience
- Up to 25 days off with the ability to buy and sell through our trading system
- Pension plan
- Training and development
- Online doctor – appointment system
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Perk Box Benefit Account including Weekly Coffee, Monthly Movie Ticket, and Birthday Box
- Cycle to work
- Annual flu shot
- Annual days of absence from the team
We give you the flexibility to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or in the office, depending on what you feel comfortable with. We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are pioneers of digital excellence with leading brands for transformative business growth, providing your customers with incredible experiences that make their lives easier. A global family of digital experts, we empower our people to be the best they can be for themselves, our customers and their customers.
We offer unparalleled solutions so you can anticipate change, adapt to the pace and deliver at scale, using our fundamental pillars of experience, technology and performance. We are famous for our work with The Open, Southampton FC, Roquette, Biffa and Welsh Water. With offices across the UK and Europe, we are a borderless agency, providing digital solutions worldwide.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a company and with our customers. Together we make the incredible happen every day. We encourage our employees to give the best of themselves, for themselves, for our customers and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We accompany you throughout the journey but know that the final destination is yours.
Our flexible work practices and benefits allow our employees to thrive. With UK hubs in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.
To apply, send your CV by e-mail, accompanied by a short letter to: [email protected]